– Laser therapy for pain relief through accelerating the inflammatory phase of the healing process, stimulating B endorphin secretion which is associated with inhibiting synthesis of prostaglandin, decreasing the conduction velocity of the sensory nerve and stimulating the gate control to inhibit pain pathway
– Ultrasound for pain relief by increasing extensibility of tendon muscles, allowing micro message effect, vasodilatation of the blood vessels and Increasing number of white blood cells that invade the microorganisms
– Kinesio Tapping to improve circulation, decrease muscle spasm and support joints.
– Shock waves trigger biological effects which lead to faster and long-term healing and regeneration of the tissue.
– Deep friction message to break down adhesions